TSR2016, TSR2018 of...

Notificaciones
Borrar todo

TSR2016, TSR2018 official website by developers, is there one?

Tradeforfun
(@tradeforfun)
Miembro nuevo
Respuestas: 1
Topic starter  

Hello Forexfriends, 

Posting in english.

I have seen people post the TSR2016.ex4 files ( and TSR2018 etc) for free download. I have it too( bought from a 3rd party) and used on Demo account with some profits.

1) Does anyone know what the website or who the developers are? The screen says TSR version2.0 but no website address etc.

(EA name is Scalper EA Neptune) 

2) What does TSR stand for?

3) I was also interested in the source code as i'm learning mql4 and wanted to know the strategy?

When I got the EA from a 3rd party, they said to use a template they gave which is the Ichimoku cloud with a blue screen. But I don't know if the strategy is used in the EA. 

Thank you for any replies:)

Etiquetas del debate
kibe254
(@kibe254)
Miembro nuevo
Respuestas: 3

Respondido por: @tradeforfun

Hello Forexfriends, 

Posting in english.

I have seen people post the TSR2016.ex4 files ( and TSR2018 etc) for free download. I have it too( bought from a 3rd party) and used on Demo account with some profits.

1) Does anyone know what the website or who the developers are? The screen says TSR version2.0 but no website address etc.

(EA name is Scalper EA Neptune) 

2) What does TSR stand for?

3) I was also interested in the source code as i'm learning mql4 and wanted to know the strategy?

When I got the EA from a 3rd party, they said to use a template they gave which is the Ichimoku cloud with a blue screen. But I don't know if the strategy is used in the EA. 

Thank you for any replies:)

I HAVE THE SOURCE CODE IF NEEDED YOU CAN CONTACT ME   VIA EMAIL supremeaccademy@gmail.com

ResponderCitar
Compartir: